MSU Storm Chase Class

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Weekend and Beyond

The heat and humidity have both been buildly slowly this week with the offical high finally cracking ninety today. While it might get a bit hotter Friday, the temperature climvb is expected to be cut off by the development of clouds, showers and storms starting Friday and lasting through Sunday.

The heat which may require advisories will start Monday and last through Wednesday. Expect some middle nineties on these days and heat index values to common;y rise above 100.

2 comments:

  1. HEY GUYS HAVEN'T TALK TO YOU IN FOREVER. ANYWAYS THIS HOT WEATHER THAT KEEPS COMING AND GOING. WE NEED RAIN DOWN HERE IN MTN HOME SEEMS LIKE RAIN KEEP GOING AROUND THE CITY FOR SOME REASON. MY GRASS IS DRYING UP. ANYWAYS I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST MOVED DOWN HERE IN THE WINTER OF 96 97 SEEMED BAD I REMEMBER HAVING A PRETTY GOOD ICE STORM ON HALLOWEEN FOLLOWED BY SNOW AND MORE SNOW AND ICE STORMS. IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY WASN'T THAT YEAR A EL NINO YEAR?? HOW IS JILLS DOG DOING? TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jay,
    I'll have to do some research and probably ask Ted seeing I was in high school during those years. hehe

    ReplyDelete